"We're all in the waiting room"

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Introduction to End of Life Blog Questionnaire

Do you have a loved one or a parent dealing with end of life issues?  This theme has defined the last decade of my life.  The purpose of this blog is to share what I have learned and to help others who are dealing with these issues.    I'm not trying to make money or achieve celebrity.   I'm just wondering if there is any interest in this topic before I over share.....There's a lot of "over-sharing" going on and I don't want to contribute to the on-line diarrhea.  I'd appreciate your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blog. It is a tpic many of us are dealing with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa - This is going to be so helpful for so many people. It's never too early to educate yourself on this issue that all of us will face at some point in our lives.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete