"We're all in the waiting room"

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Sahara Desert Recreated! 87 Degrees on a Cool Day..

My mother chills easily.  I've moved her 17 times in the last 7 years...  Most recently she moved to a really warm private room/ private bath suite with baseboard heating in addition to a conventional HVAC system. She lives in a fabulous boutique assisted living facility..
















This person in the photo is not my mother but I think my mother would be way more comfortable in the Sahara Desert... like the guy on the camel...

Today, her room was 87 degrees...  We spent some time in her room repairing her electric tooth brush and replenishing her special dental floss and toothpaste..  She's 91 and still has all of her teeth.   Dental issues are monumental to her...  She's extremely proud of having all of her teeth..  Her dentist brags about her...

The range of temperatures in the Sahara Desert is 85 degrees to 122 degrees.  The highest recorded temperature is 136 in Aziziyah, Libya.  I doubt my mother would ever want to visit there...  Too many ZZZZssss..  87 is the perfect temperature....

I think she'll do just fine at the Heaven House.  87 Degrees with her baseboard heating is fabulous!  We can leave the Sahara and Camels behind...

1 comment:

  1. Love all the great entries! Keep 'em coming! ~G

    ReplyDelete