"We're all in the waiting room"

Monday, November 4, 2013

The Freedom That Comes With Being Old!

There's lots of bad stuff associated with being old like fall calls,  cancer, surgeries, hospitals, nursing homes, ASS-isted Living centers, pneumonia,  Skilled Nursing Centers (A.K.A. Sniffs), ERs, etc...

The Good News for these old, sick, folks, especially my mother, is that you no longer have to "agree, be nice, or go along with the program."  You can remove the "filter on your mouth" and say whatever you damn well please!

As far as I can tell, my mother doesn't give a @#$% what anyone else thinks...  Such freedom!   Can you imagine?

I don't think that's such a bad thing, except when she criticizes my hair.   Otherwise, I'm all for it..

Just look at her precious face.  Do you think she gives a @#$% what you think?

She's so over dealing with that stuff...  She's been transformed!  How about that glow in the dark ring she's wearing...

Don't waste time worrying about what people think about you....  Maybe we can learn from my mother..  Quit wasting time worrying about this @#$%...

She's gotten pretty nice lately.  She's quit criticizing my hair.  This worries me...  She's getting nice enough to go to Heaven sometime soon...  I'm still not ready to lose her...  What can I do to piss her off and keep her here a little longer?  Maybe a Tatoo?  Ideas anyone?

2 comments:

  1. You should definitely go in there with a fake tattoo and a purple wig just to see what she says. Maybe she'll surprise you and love it. Or she'll be relieved to find out it was just a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tattoo - that would do it!

    ReplyDelete